Monday, October 22, 2012

A Painting in 9 Days: Day 8


Greetings, my fine feathered friend!

My weekend was occupied by preparations for the first big rainstorm this season and so I didn't do a lot of painting.  But as you can see I did get the dark feathers blocked in.  Thankfully the storm did get here so I have a nice excuse to stay inside and paint all day! ;)  Hopefully I will have this little darling finished by the end of the day.

I would like to give special thanks to Vic for getting me started online in the first place and for promoting my blog.  I wouldn't be here without her!  She is an amazing artist who also works primarily in pencil.  Be sure to ckeck out her blog at http://artwithapencil.blogspot.com 

Until tomorrow: Happy Flying!

1 comment:

Thank you for perching in my blog tree!