Thursday, November 1, 2012

Congrats to all Blogtoberfest participants


Greetings, my fine feathered friend!

Hats off to all of you dedicated bloggers who participated in Blogtoberfest. :)  It isn't easy to blog every day, but it certainly was fun seeing what everyone came up with.
It was a good experience for me as a new blogger.  It helped me overcome my anxiety about posting and I learned how to talk about my art.  Thanks to all of you who have been perching in my blog tree and leaving comments.  I appreciate it! :)

Happy Flying!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on posting everday :D

    i don't know how people do it everyday of the year lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I definately couldn't post every day of the year :O

      Delete

Thank you for perching in my blog tree!