Thursday, June 25, 2015

Cheetah Update #1


Greetings, my fine feathered friend!
Summer is always such a busy time of year for me, so I don't always get to update as frequently as I'd like.  My show was a success!  Special thanks to everyone who helped out, and everyone who came to see it.  And a great thanks and appreciation for those who purchased my work.  It does my heart good knowing they are bringing joy into your homes.
One of the works in my show was an experimental piece that featured a lion in graphite with only the eyes in colored pencil.  I was pleased with the striking effect, and am now in the process of doing several big cat portraits in this style.  Above is an example of the current piece which I have named "Beauty Mark."  Would love to hear what you think of this experiment! :)
Until next time: Happy flying!

1 comment:

  1. I use to do this with my dragons when I was younger, its a neat effect :)

    Glad your show went well :) the eyes are gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for perching in my blog tree!